Are you in need of some self-love?
This is a guided visualisation I use with others. The Believe in Yourself – Creative Visualisation has proved to be very successful and today I am giving you the chance to use my creative visualisation absolutely free!!!!
Are you struggling to believe in yourself? Have you had negative words or thoughts that stop you fulfilling your dreams? Below I have put a step by step process that can be tailored to suit your needs. All you need to do is have an open mind, find somewhere quiet where you will not be disturbed, then follow the process below.
Believe in Yourself – Creative Visualisation
- Find a comfortable position either sitting or laying down with your eyes closed.
- Connect with your breath
- Breathe in slowly and deeply. Releasing all tension and stress. – Do this ten times.
- In your mind think of any negatives you have thought about yourself or what people have once said to you.
- Think of a moment when this happened.
- Go back further, is their an earlier memory?
- Did someone when you were young say you were stupid and you wouldn’t ever achieve anything?
- Do you ever think to yourself, I can’t ever lose weight?
- Write down all the things you have thought and have had said to you. These will be in your subconscious and you will believe them to be true.
- In your mind I want you to imagine a fire. Fire renews the earth and destroys the old to allow for new.
- Look at the fire, what colours do you see?
- What type of fire is it? Is it a fireplace or a bonfire? Is anyone else present when you see this fire? Is it day time or night time?
- For the purpose of this creative visualisation, I want you to imagine a fire outdoors.
- The fire will not hurt you. In your mind I want you to go near the fire, this fire destroys bad energy.
- It wants you to put any bad feelings, thoughts or things once said to you into the fire. Did someone once call you names which have made you less confident?
- Does your fire burn more brightly now. Does it get angry?
- Check with your body and mind that all these thoughts and feelings have gone into the fire.
- Once they have entered the fire they can not be released.
- In your mind, sit or stand next to the fire and watch your old thoughts or feelings disappear with every flame.
- Don’t rush the process.
- Now I want to visualise the fire gradually fading. The flame is becoming less and less until it has completely gone.
- You can now see the ground beneath the fire.
- The fire has now completely gone and the ground is cool
- The ground is rich and healthy and full of new life
- In your mind’s eye, you feel a seed in your pocket.
- This seed contains all the good things you wish to be part of you.
- These affirmations want to grow and be part of who you are.
- You spot a digging trowel to your side.
- Visualise yourself digging a small hole to plant your seed.
- Whilst you plant your seed which is filled with your new way of thinking. You feel safe and secure knowing that the old way is gone.
- You feel content and happy
- You plant your seed in the beautiful, rich soil
- Feeling happy you now leave the seed knowing it will start growing and you be visiting this shortly.
- Your plant will grow beautiful when you feed it positive thoughts, check in with yourself on a regular basis to feed your plant.
Let me know the outcome of the Believe in Yourself – Creative Visualisation. I have lots of posts on wellbeing too, on my Pinterest account.
You might be interested in a video I did on Law of Attraction.
My aim of having my blog is to inspire others.
If you would like to work with an Inspiring Blogger please feel free to contact me. I do hope you will read my other posts for more Inspiration.